Fastway Adventure Footpegs are designed for adventure! Whether you’re ripping a snow bike across the frozen backcountry, riding an old roadbed through a deep pine forest, or cruising along a twisty mountain road – Fastway’s Adventure pegs offer a level of comfort and control you haven’t experienced before.
Fastway Footpegs are precision engineered for the best ride, every ride! Featuring patented height, traction, and camber (tilt) adjustability, for the most individualized footpegs you’ll find. The Universal Collar System (UCS) lets you customize your mount in either the stock or lowered positions on most bikes – simply by reversing the collar. And our patented replaceable traction cleat system allows you to customize the shape and traction level of your foot bed.
- Patented adjustable height, traction, and camber adjustability
- Measurements: 2.25” x 4.75”
- Precision engineered, manufactured, and assembled in the U.S.A.
- All footpegs ship with 2 sets of F3 threaded cleats– short 10mm, and tall 12mm cleats
- Requires Fastway Footpeg Fit Kit
Yamaha FX/WR Models – Will Not Work in Low Position, unless using our Fastway Kickstand, as it includes the 250F/450F Footpeg bracket which allows for Low Position use.
There are no reviews yet.