Fastway ATV Mount Kit
- Intended to be used with the Fastway Stabilizer Systems
- Comes with everything you need except the stabilizer itself
- Precision engineered, manufactured, and assembled in the U.S.A.
- System 3 Stabilizer
- ATV Mount Kit
- ATV Stem Clamp
The System 5 offers five independently adjustable circuits: ‘high speed’, ‘low speed’, and ‘return to center’, ‘cornering damping’, and ‘cornering angle’. All totally adjustable, with low and high speed adjustability without tools.
- Return to Center Control the protection/resistance level when handlebars return to center
- Low Speed (Red knob) Adjust resistance level when turning handlebars at low speeds
- High Speed (Gray knob) Adjust protection level for high-speed impacts, such as roots and rocks
- Cornering Damping Control the transition between the cornering stage and riding straight
- Cornering Angle Control the resistance when the handlebars are turned into ‘cornering’ range
The red knob controls the resistance level when turning the handlebars at low speed or when turning or making corrections when going straight. The low-speed damping reduces the effort required from the rider to hold its line when turning, cornering, and when going straight, also reducing high speed headshake.
The dark gray 3-point knob (under the red knob) controls the protection level for high-speed impacts such as roots and rocks. The high-speed damping circuit reduces the force of impacts through the bars at high speeds to help reduce rider fatigue and keep the vehicle going in a straight line.
Return to Center
This adjustment controls the resistance level when the handlebars return to the center position (from both sides). When set towards free returning, this adjustment allows the vehicle to steer back to center or exit corners quicker. When set towards full damping, this adjustment helps the vehicle to hold its line while in a turn or cornering. Damping and Angle This adjustment controls the resistance level when the handlebars are turned into the “cornering” range as set by the sweep adjustment. The cornering or sweep adjustment is set to establish the “range” of protection, left to right, as desired. When the damper “breaks to free” this cornering damping level adjusts “how much” it breaks away i.e. does it can go from full damping to zero, or anywhere in between where your low and high speed knobs are set at zero.